You must fill out an application form (see sample), sign and date, send a scan of the application and attach a scan. versions of all documents, then send to the mail of your faculty.
An incomplete list of documents sent will be automatically canceled.
acceptance of applications for the award of a special “Scholarships” based on the results of the winter examination session of the 2021-2022 academic year is carried out
from December 2 to December 24, 2021
mandatory documents attached to the application
1. Certificate of payroll, indicating deductions for the last 6 months of the established form in accordance with accounting programs (1C-Accounting / salary);
2. Certificate of zero income from the PSC, in case of temporary absence of work;
3. Copies of identity cards, birth certificates of family members (to determine the composition of the family);
4. Certificate of income (the amount of monthly pension payments) from the PSC (NJSC GK “Government for Citizens”), if the parents are retirees.
additional documents confirming the declared status
1. Certificate of disability (in the list of family members);
2. Pension certificate of parents;
3. Certificate of the degree of disability of parents / Certificate of temporary disability;
4. A court decision on the recovery of alimony;
5. Certificate of death of mother / father;
6. Certificate of divorce / Court decision on the divorce of parents;
7. Certificate of marriage (student);
8. Certificate of a mother with many children. Rewarding with “Altyn alka” pendant;
9. Certificate of marriage (in case of remarriage of the parent, change of surname);
10. Certificate of income of the stepfather;
11. Certificate from an orphanage, boarding school, etc .;
12. A disclaimer from the parents;
13. Court decision on deprivation of parental rights (parents);
14. Certificate of payment of benefits for the loss of the breadwinner (parents).
For students studying in offline format: must be printed and filled out application form (see sample), with sign and date, attach all documents and after collecting all the signatures in order of priority, submit the package of documents to the OR:
KAU School: 8 707 932 55 61 Akhaeva Zarina.
In the absence of a mandatory list of documents, the application will not be considered!
An application submitted after the deadline will not be considered!
In case of non-compliance with the criteria for grades (A, A-), the application will not be considered!
The student is obliged to independently find out at the dean’s office or on the website the results of the awarding of the “Scholarships”!
Additional contact in case you have any questions: 8 (727) 220-80-82.